It’s hard to believe that Maloof Money Cup, Orange County is already next week! And with that, the powers that be released the official blueprints of the course design.
The 12,000-square-foot street course was designed by Geoff Rowley and Joe Ciaglia of California Skateparks, and was inspired by a handful of iconic skate spots. Match the spot numbers to the key down below.
And be sure to grab some official Maloof Tees in the CCS shop before they’re all gone!
1. Big Surf Wave Pool/Tempe, AZ
2. Bump to Barriers/Long Beach, CA
3. Quarter Pipe Hip/Huntington Beach, CA
4. Santa Monica Pier/Santa Monica, CA
5. Sadlands Planter/Orange County, CA
6. Triple Set/Los Angeles, CA
7. Venice Ledges/Venice Beach, CA
8. Radical Ledge/Los Angeles, CA
9. Fountain Water Gap/Santa Monica, CA