Customer Service - Order - Ordering FAQ's | CCS
View More Information
Customer Service
Ordering FAQ's

    Can I change or cancel an order?
    When an order is sent to us from our site, we are generally unable to change or cancel your order. The order is automatically processed as soon as you press "Place Order." You may contact us if you wish to make a change. However, due to the above, we cannot guarantee your order will be changed. If you need to change/exchange or return an item that you ordered in error, please return it to us as soon as you receive it. If you want to add an item to a recently placed order, please place a new order.

    What is Content Shock?
    We do our best to try and not carry graphics and designs that may be offensive to anyone.  However, skateboarding has always celebrated the individual and has supported non-mainstream ideas.  Please keep this in mind when looking through the site or catalog.  We have tried to provide many choices in each product category so you can find something appropriate for you.  If you have any questions on a graphic design, email us at or call Customer Service at 1.800.875.1800.  We will be glad to help you.

    Can I receive a sale price adjustment on a previous purchase?
    We will be happy to give you a price adjustment on items purchased from CCS within 10 days of the order date for any item that has a price reduction. We apologize, but we are unable to honor price adjustments after the 10 day time period or the sale expiration date.

    What are your tax rates and guidelines?
    CCS is required by law to collect applicable sales or use tax on all purchases shipped to states in which we maintain a place of business. The amount of sales tax that will be added to your order is based on the state to which your order is being shipped, the standard sales tax charged in that area and the total dollar amount of your order. Not all customers will be charged sales tax. See the list below for those states that will be charged sales tax:

    • Alabama
    • California
    • Colorado
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • Illinois
    • Kansas
    • Maryland
    • New Jersey
    • New York State
    • North Carolina
    • Ohio
    • Pennsylvania
    • Texas
    • Washington
    • Wisconsin

    Kentucky, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Vermont Residents
    CCS is not required to collect, and does not collect, Kentucky, Oklahoma, South Dakota, or Vermont sales and use tax. Your purchase is subject to Kentucky, Oklahoma, South Dakota, or Vermont use tax unless it is specifically exempt from taxation. It is not exempt merely because it is made over the Internet, by catalog, or by other remote means. The states of Kentucky, Oklahoma, South Dakota, and Vermont require their native purchasers to report all purchases that were not taxed and pay tax on those purchases. For Kentucky residents, the tax may be reported and paid by filing a use tax form, Consumer's Use Tax Return - Form 51A113(O), which can be found on the Kentucky Department of Revenue website, For Oklahoma residents, the tax may be reported and paid on your Oklahoma individual income tax return, Form 511, or by filing a consumer use tax return, Form 21-1. These forms and corresponding instructions are available on the Oklahoma Tax Commission website, For South Dakota residents, the tax may be reported and paid by filing a use tax form, Form SD 1350 V7, which can be found on the South Dakota Department of Revenue site at For Vermont residents, the tax may be reported on and paid by filing a use tax return Form SU-452. The form and corresponding instructions can be found on the Vermont Department of Revenue website,